• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

LightRC.com and their new EPP 3D planes

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

I just got my order in for Sam's new 33" Magnum Lite. A truly perfect EPP version of his origional depron flagship foamy back in the day.
Now he's perfected the design for perfect 3D neutral and KE of any AOA!

6-7oz AUW. I can't wait to get mine and start on a build thread here for it!

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

Sam confermed my order today but with 13" of snow all the mail has stopped here for a few days :( might take an extra week before its delivered :(

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dead-Stick-Jake

What yah gonna' power it with?

I'm going with a Gforce 2206/1500kv on 3s 500mah.

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

Woot woot!
My Magnum Lite arrived today!!
The hardest part will be waiting for warmer weather to build it (my wife won't allow planes in the house. She doesn't want to be responceable for the kids getting into them).

Going with my tried and true setup. Gforce 2206/1500kv on 12amp esc and 3s 500mah. Power HD 65 servos. This should be total rapped ape power for this 6-7pz foamy on 3s and plenty for indoors on 2s.