• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Making a few Changes

BalsaDust

If he will kill those DAMN "alerts" I'll buy him a cheeseburger, and a :cheers: (beer) to wash it down with. Holy tootsie rolls BATMAN, just noticed one of the alerts are "GONE" half way there

I personally like the alerts other than the ones over the classified section. Always shows a big number there and I'm to broke to buy anything so I don't even look.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I personally like the alerts other than the ones over the classified section. Always shows a big number there and I'm to broke to buy anything so I don't even look.
I'm opposite, I'm not brightest bulb in box, but if I need anything used an often new I kinda know to look at the classifieds, that's usually where items for sale are located. It probably wouldn't matter if it was only one alert, but you keep getting alerts to EVERY post there after, if your buying a servo, and the conversation turns to I like ice cream, I don't need to be alerted to that chat, an often that is where it goes. The alert to actual posts is not an issue, scroll over it,an it's gone, that classified BS, you gotta click around 3 or 4 times to get it gone, it's unnecessary.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp

I'll agree with that. Wish there was a button to push (maybe there is?) to turn alerts off on a specific tab such as classifieds.

thurmma

150cc
I am liking what is happening here :) Bart did a great job but, life just got in the way. Now we have a fresh admin that is making things happen :)

@GSNadmin can we get the price for an item included in the listing so you don't have to actually view the item in order to see the price? That would be awesome! Keep up the great work.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
can we maybe kill the two-step verification? using a browser like Firefox that kills cookies and history when it's closed also deletes the site's 2-step 30 day cookie making it necessary to do the 2-step thing at every login

:)