• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale MattyMatt's Exclusiv Modellbau 50% Challenger II

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
No worries.... I actually started it, lol. I'll have more coming with the idea shortly.

Time for something new.

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
Well, after playing with some fitting and talking with a couple guys over seas... Looks like I will skip the cannister and go with a Y pipe with no muffler. Should sound sick and be very simple to setup.

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
I have been busy working on the challenger the last few weeks, but bad about posting!

I have the steel "scale like" mount finished up, and is a complete module; engine, ignition, exhaust system and mounts, throttle and choke servos and excess oil catch, are all mounted on the tubular mount. So, my plan is to glass bead and then etch prime and paint the mount. Then put everything together for final assembly. Finally, bolt the whole assembly to the test stand and run it. This way I can set everything up as a unit on the test stand.

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
Here's some shots of it going together:
IMG_0517.JPG IMG_0518.JPG IMG_0519.JPG IMG_0520.JPG IMG_0521.JPG IMG_0522.JPG IMG_0523.JPG IMG_0524.JPG IMG_0525.JPG View attachment 13842 View attachment 13843 IMG_0526.JPG View attachment 13845 View attachment 13846 IMG_0528.JPG IMG_0529.JPG IMG_0530.JPG IMG_0531.JPG IMG_0532.JPG