• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Members, If You Want to Help Out - Sponsor GSN!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!

ok, I've been trying to send out thank you replies as the notifications are coming in from Paypal but i didn't see a first name and didn't want to say thanks to MWS! I don't think I've ever seen your first name, is that by design? Or is it Thurmma?

thurmma

150cc
ok, I've been trying to send out thank you replies as the notifications are coming in from Paypal but i didn't see a first name and didn't want to say thanks to MWS! I don't think I've ever seen your first name, is that by design? Or is it Thurmma?
It is Mark :)

I would like to as well. But $$$ is stoopidly short right now.......... I think I'm more broke than what Cinch is. And then I'm gonna be more broke afterwards!

thurmma

150cc
I got lucky and got a small bonus for Christmas that I wasn't expecting this year, so I shared the wealth with a great site, GSN!