• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Members, If You Want to Help Out - Sponsor GSN!!

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
That is my hope also. One of the biggest ones yet I have never seen anybody from the sites show up.
Don't mean to be pessimistic, but I don't see this changing.
Maybe it's a dare?

Last edited:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
We know you will Sleepy.... And I hope I speak for everyone, thank you and Bart for such an awesome site!

+ 100000000000000 to what Stangflyer said. I'll contribute too, a little later. I don't mind paying to participate in an awesome R/C site like this. I've been a member on RCSB for years and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

David

Thomas

30cc
Joined the GSN group the other day, and sent my sponsorship yesterday. I hope everyone considers it.
Really hope all the forum posts stay civil and helpful. I am so tired of the bad manners and attitude on other sites.
So far I am very pleased with what I've seen! Keep up the great site fellas

SleepyC

150cc
Joined the GSN group the other day, and sent my sponsorship yesterday. I hope everyone considers it.
Really hope all the forum posts stay civil and helpful. I am so tired of the bad manners and attitude on other sites.
So far I am very pleased with what I've seen! Keep up the great site fellas
THANK YOU! We will always do our best!