• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Nelitz 1/3 scale Cub build

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Thank you. I have many Cub interior links and sites up but those are pretty good. Not going the traditional Cub yellow so have to work my way through that thinking as well.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Piddling around with rudder pedals ideas. Or a practice run at the moment.

20210220_112829.jpg

20210220_112723.jpg16138423433142104290112.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice work this the part of scale that I just do not have the patience to do. So much work that most people do not see or even appreciate. I can spend endless hours working on a wing profile or an engine getting it just right. Like a good friend of mine spends one year building the plane and two to three years detailing, and then he says it really never done.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Agree, I don't know how much I want to do. Goal was completion in 4 years, 5 is more like it now. Too much detail could make it more than 5. But how many planes do you need, what's the rush in other words.