• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Nelitz 1/3 scale Cub build

TonyHallo

150cc
I would think you would use tweezers to start the nut and go from there. At .046" diameter that would work out to .0138 full scale or #6 screw, can't image where # 6 screws would be used other than the dash? The door lugs are drilled at .190" so a No.1 screw would be the right size, as a matter of fact .190" is the smallest hole shown on the lug drawing. Where are you using the 00-90 screws?

Attachments

• lugs.pdf
    127 KB · Views: 168

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Lets see. I need screws, lag/lug bolts for scale appearance on aluminum wing shrouding at fuse connection area, engine cowling, dash screws, tiny little screws for foot pedal controls, seat mounting, etc. Some 3/4" 1-72 (?) bolts for some scale bits and pieces.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I would think you would use tweezers to start the nut and go from there. At .046" diameter that would work out to .0138 full scale or #6 screw, can't image where # 6 screws would be used other than the dash? The door lugs are drilled at .190" so a No.1 screw would be the right size, as a matter of fact .190" is the smallest hole shown on the lug drawing. Where are you using the 00-90 screws?

So #1 screws in the dashboard?

Dashboard.jpg

number 1 screws..jpg

TonyHallo

150cc
The wing on the Champ has the same cord as the Cub, I used #0 screws. They appear to be much smaller than the ones in the photo you posted.
The 00-90 would be the right size for the dash and other parts inside the cabin.

IMG_1393.JPG

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1