• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New Aerobeez

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
What is the availability of this fine ride? Does it have cf wing and stab tube? Any other photos? Like hardware, tailgear, etc?

Our Reaper will be here in about a week. This model comes with carbon fiber wing and stab tubes, carbon fiber landing and tail gear. There is also carbon fiber on the firewall and even a upgrade on the gas tank.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Our Reaper will be here in about a week. This model comes with carbon fiber wing and stab tubes, carbon fiber landing and tail gear. There is also carbon fiber on the firewall and even a upgrade on the gas tank.
I spoke with Chad over at TDRC today. Couple of things I am curious about. Does the 93" only come in the Red/White scheme? I really like the "Reaper" scheme but want the 93" for my 3w 70 twin. Or, I can put that off and wait for the other airframe that I want which will be here in December.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
One other thing I am curious about. Any "actual" photos of the airframe? It looks as though this is "really" streamlined and sleaked out. Which is fine, just don't want to take away from the actual looks of a 330sc.

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
I spoke with Chad over at TDRC today. Couple of things I am curious about. Does the 93" only come in the Red/White scheme? I really like the "Reaper" scheme but want the 93" for my 3w 70 twin. Or, I can put that off and wait for the other airframe that I want which will be here in December.

The 93 only comes in the Red and White Scheme. The 93 Extra will be a great fit for the 70 twin. We have pictures of the prototype of the Reaper if you would like to see them let us know we can post it here.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
The 93 only comes in the Red and White Scheme. The 93 Extra will be a great fit for the 70 twin. We have pictures of the prototype of the Reaper if you would like to see them let us know we can post it here.
Yes, please post photos. Also, how wide is the cowl on the 105"?

BalsaDust

Yes please post pics. You guys come up with some interesting color schemes