• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

m0dest

30cc
Where do you fly?

I'm flying at TCMAA and PSSF most of the time later in the day. Fly the 91" extra 300.
Need more big gassers 3D etc at our club.

Hit me up, I'm about 15 minutes away from the field out there.

Flarpy and those guys are a little further north and fly at Kitsap and Marymoore I think;)
Good to see someone else in Oly.

I try to fly later in the day for obvious resaons.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Where do you fly?

I'm flying at TCMAA and PSSF most of the time later in the day. Fly the 91" extra 300.
Need more big gassers 3D etc at our club.

Hit me up, I'm about 15 minutes away from the field out there.

Flarpy and those guys are a little further north and fly at Kitsap and Marymoore I think;)
Good to see someone else in Oly.

I try to fly later in the day for obvious resaons.
[MENTION=2900]ajsaeg360[/MENTION] Just wanted to make sure you saw this post from m0dest!

Aerobatic Addict

New to GSN!
Thanks for having this site. My name is Joe and I fly in Northern Colorado. I fly mostly 3D 70" electric planes and 35% gas planes with an occasional foamy. I have been getting into pattern as well because I like all types of aerobatics and the planes look cool.

SnowDog

Great to have you hear, hope you enjoy and contribute as you are able.

We always appreciate when members post a few pics of the planes in their hangar in your blog so we can all see them! :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Woo Hoo... 3 more members to welcome this morning! Welcome [MENTION=2902]Bloosee[/MENTION] [MENTION=2903]Fluff04[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2904]Sqerles97[/MENTION]! Tell us where you're from and what planes/heli's you like to fly!

Fluff04

New to GSN!
Thanks, 3DMike! I'm from Knoxville, TN. I have been flying HH parkflyers for a while along with a Blade 300x. I am ordering a 3DHS 42" Slick this week and happened across your forum looking for build help. There is a gent from Arizona that has a great build log. I have been flying on Phoenix RC and look forward to venturing into the world of 3D.