• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

I have always thought the addiction is one of those planes that everyone should have at some point. Just fun. Like the fun cub. Just way to much fun.

Well the fun cub is just a blast. I also like the quality of the kit. It was actually fun to put together. I did discover that it really does not like to fly fast. I used it in a fun fly and pumped it up to 4s for the relay and lets just say it did not ever want to fly in a straight line with all the wing flexing. What a blast though to do touch and goes with those cartoon tires. I also fly it on floats.

Ahblair4

70cc twin V2
I missed some introductions over the week end so here goes! Welcome @flyingzie @DwayneG (look out for this guy he is trouble! I will keep a close watch on you dwayne! LOL) @tlojak41 @negat1vedown @Ahblair4 @zippom2 and @pbilt024! We hope you all enjoy your new home here. If you need anything just ask and if you would please let us know what and where you like to fly!

Thanks! I started flying with a 3DHS edge back in April. I know fly pattern and 3D, with the latter being my guilty pleasure ;) I'm still looking for help with some stuff, but this forum looks very welcoming, even though I'm the probably the youngest here (except [MENTION=366]RC Girl[/MENTION]).
Thanks!
Austin.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks! I started flying with a 3DHS edge back in April. I know fly pattern and 3D, with the latter being my guilty pleasure ;) I'm still looking for help with some stuff, but this forum looks very welcoming, even though I'm the probably the youngest here (except @RC Girl).
Thanks!
Austin.

We have several younger guys here like @3dcarter [MENTION=77]zmonster97[/MENTION] etc... Glad you're here with us and if you have any questions let us know!

Last edited by a moderator:

DwayneG

30cc
I missed some introductions over the week end so here goes! Welcome @flyingzie @DwayneG (look out for this guy he is trouble! I will keep a close watch on you dwayne! LOL) @tlojak41 @negat1vedown @Ahblair4 @zippom2 and [MENTION=2925]pbilt024[/MENTION]! We hope you all enjoy your new home here. If you need anything just ask and if you would please let us know what and where you like to fly!

That's why I came here, to keep an eye on you.
I learned to fly RC at Carl Henson Field during the summer of 2007. I have a commercial pilot license with multiengine and instrument ratings, airframe powerplant license, and ground school instructor license. None of which helped much in learning RC flying. I am retired and a Vietnam vet. We are never too young to learn new things. I have hopes flying 3D at some point. I have a Pilot 26% YAK 54 with DLE 35cc RA, Funtana S .90 3D with Thunder Tiger 120 Pro and other Glow and Electric to numerous to count.

PS Where is my avatar?

SnowDog

That's why I came here, to keep an eye on you.
I learned to fly RC at Carl Henson Field during the summer of 2007. I have a commercial pilot license with multiengine and instrument ratings, airframe powerplant license, and ground school instructor license. None of which helped much in learning RC flying. I am retired and a Vietnam vet. We are never too young to learn new things. I have hopes flying 3D at some point. I have a Pilot 26% YAK 54 with DLE 35cc RA, Funtana S .90 3D with Thunder Tiger 120 Pro and other Glow and Electric to numerous to count.

PS Where is my avatar?

Welcome Dwayne! Glad someone is here to keep an eye on 3DMike...he needs lots of watching ;)

The avatar can be set in your profile...the upper right corner of the window has a link to it.
Once you are in your profile, there is a small pencil next to your name...click the pencil to edit your profile, you should be good to go from there but let me know if you need more direction.
Glad to have you here!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks I enjoying flying 3d been doing it for years one of the few women in the hobby been flying since 1997

Awesome! Glad to have you here. If you need anything please ask.... and if you have any video or pictures of your favorite planes etc... please share!