• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

BillG

New to GSN!
I'm new to 3D, but have a gained an interest recently, as I have exhausted scale building in past 8 years with over 50 builds, many scratch builds. 3D is something new and interesting to enter into, as well as having new subjects to build and fly. I recently built a 30" Herr Pitts as my first 3D plane, which is flying, and still needs a bit of tweaking. I'd love to build a sport monoplane soon, and have been looking at the Dan Rihn One Design and RV4 and RV6 models.

Attachments

• Pitts_Herr_18.jpg
    Pitts_Herr_18.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 218
  • Pitts_Herr_19.jpg
    Pitts_Herr_19.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 202
Very cool! Please post up some finished pics when it is complete.
I view kits the same way I view nuclear bombs. I have no desire to mess with one, but have a whole lot of respect for those who do!

Hey whats up guys? I Matt from eastern NC. Im into 3d flying and loving every minute of it. Been flying 5 years now and l think l am addicted.

Forgot to do this...

Zed from small town on Texas Gulf Coast. Dad got us into flying back in the late 80's...took a 15 yr hiatus then my brother got me back in when I sold the boat...(said he had nothing to do now...go figure !!!) The technology that came out after 15 yrs amazed me...Enjoy flying 3D an BS'ing with friends when I can get out to do so...

Eagle34

50cc
Welcome Zed. Think we met at Oktoberfest in 2011. I was just watching a video from Dave of you flying a 103 att he same event (pretty sure.) Nice flying there man. Were you at SEFF this year? I thought I saw you, but didn't come up and say hello.

Nah...i was at TEFF but not SEFF...and yeah that was me flying eddies 103...Thanks !!!

Last edited by a moderator: