• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Here? Introduce yourself!

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Hey RC Girl! Glad to see you here...really sorry about your 71" Slick...we'd love to have you start a thread on your 72" Extra!!

(I've been following your thread on FG)

I'll probably start a thread for the 72" gonna maiden her next weekend if the weathers nice :D

We are Rolling Circle. Same name on RCG, IMAC, IMAA etc... Aaron is 11 now, he's the 3D pilot and I'm just a builder and flying Dad. Name is Erik. Aaron is all about 3D but flying IMAC as much as possible to get used to the pattern flying. He did about 7 or so contests in Basic this year in the North East region. IMAC is done for the year so making adjustments to the 60cc Extra and the 70" Slick now. I think we'll make it to a local fly-in this Sunday to do a demo possibly. Just got a DA 120 and looking for a 104 (Slick probably but still thinking). Hoping we can find some indoor this year to make it through the winter months. So, nice to see this site is getting some use. We will try to stop by more often. Hope you all are doing well. See you at Nall on the 3D line for sure if you go!

SteveT.

100cc
We are Rolling Circle. Same name on RCG, IMAC, IMAA etc... Aaron is 11 now, he's the 3D pilot and I'm just a builder and flying Dad. Name is Erik. Aaron is all about 3D but flying IMAC as much as possible to get used to the pattern flying. He did about 7 or so contests in Basic this year in the North East region. IMAC is done for the year so making adjustments to the 60cc Extra and the 70" Slick now. I think we'll make it to a local fly-in this Sunday to do a demo possibly. Just got a DA 120 and looking for a 104 (Slick probably but still thinking). Hoping we can find some indoor this year to make it through the winter months. So, nice to see this site is getting some use. We will try to stop by more often. Hope you all are doing well. See you at Nall on the 3D line for sure if you go!

Always happy to see new folks here.....glad you found us...

SteveT

jacklegchris

New to GSN!
Hi, I'm Chris from the great state of Montana. I am a hardrock miner at a platinum mine. Chances are that the platinum filiment in your glow plugs came from my mine. I fly in any thing but a straight line and for the most part a 3D noob as well.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Welcome chris! This is an awesome forum full of friendly people, and you will definitely love it here. Ps, I have been to glacier national park and it is such a beautiful place. Quite windy though.