• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Maneuver?

O

Ohio AV8TOR

If a new maneuver was flown at a field and no one was there to see it did it make a sound? :D

Astrohog;16655 wrote: Don't be too quick to name it, Sleepy said something about running a contest to put a new maneuver to his name, "Super Turbo Weasel"

And yes, WE NEED SOME VIDEO!

Regards,

Astro

Haha, he is still looking for a maneuver to go with that name? I remember my first Huckfest a few years back he brought up the "Turbo Weasel". It must be very difficult!!!

Do-rag

100cc
Supreme6;16884 wrote: Haha, he is still looking for a maneuver to go with that name? I remember my first Huckfest a few years back he brought up the "Turbo Weasel". It must be very difficult!!!

Almost as bad as the 0 of 8 crap I said too much already

Bipeguy03

150cc
Man you guys are like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat!! lol :D

I'll get video as soon as I can, the weather went to sh*t here in Ohio again...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
attachment.php
Bipeguy03;16969 wrote: Man you guys are like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat!! lol :D

I'll get video as soon as I can, the weather went to sh*t here in Ohio again...

Hopefully some of this beautiful Idaho weather can migrate your direction. And I am gonna say it. VIDEO.... LOL

17012=11695-video cat.jpg
17012=11695-video cat.jpg

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
Naughty Monkey;16963 wrote: so you got to the field with 3 planes and went home with none?

Actually, there is a huge hobby shop 500 yards from our club field and 3DHOBBYSHOP's warehouse right across the street from that, I NEVER go "home" without an airplane......:dancing-chicken:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Flyin4fun;17017 wrote: Actually, there is a huge hobby shop 500 yards from our club field and 3DHOBBYSHOP's warehouse right across the street from that, I NEVER go "home" without an airplane......:dancing-chicken:

LOL...it must be rough. Only.... how do you 'splain the "appearance" of yet another new hooptie to the other half? Hee hee.....