Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Twisted Hobbies Crack Fokker

Discussion in 'Foamies' started by ericb, Aug 11, 2016.

Setup on box or setup on website

1. box setup

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. website setup

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

That is a great way to do it.

2. Fokker.... Build faster!!! :cheers:

:mario-banana::LOL_gif::dancing-chicken::LOL_gif::mario-banana::LOL_gif::dancing-chicken::LOL_gif::mario-banana::LOL_gif::dancing-chicken::LOL_gif::mario-banana:

Decal Dennis likes this.
  3. I'm Fokkering building as fast as I can!!!!....LOL Didn't get my goodies from TH today, but I suspect I will get them Monday.

I have made some really good progress tho:), but getting close to where I'm gonna need the elevator and rudder servos before I can continue.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  4. I didn't have much time to work on mine today. Spent most of the day with family functions. But I did squeak in a little time on it this evening. Maybe I can get it finished up tomorrow.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  5. Well....I guess I was going to fast!, was going to test the aileron servos/throws and stupid me was connecting a battery with a JST plug directly to the receiver and stuck it on the wrong posts, crossed the signal and positive terminals.......smoked (literally) a $20.00 receiver and 2 Futaba servos that were $40.00 each:confused::mad::(:cryin:, so there goes a hundred dollar bill:face-palm:.

Guessing next time I will put an esc in the mix to avoid that again!!

6. Did managed to get this far until my lil booboo.......not gonna be fun getting the servos out!!

20160827_231704.jpg

pawnshopmike likes this.
  7. Holy Smokes! What a bummer bro. :cryin:

8. JAG

JAG 70cc twin V2

Been there done that. But it was $5 worth of servos for me. Sucks no matter the amount.

9. Wasn't as bad as I thought getting the servos out without damaging the plane....they are out:)

Now I gotta make a run and go see @pawnshopmike to get more servos

pawnshopmike likes this.
  10. Sweet! See you tomorrow.:way_to_go: