• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Twisted Hobbies Crack Fokker

Setup on box or setup on website

• box setup

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • website setup

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I'm Fokkering building as fast as I can!!!!....LOL Didn't get my goodies from TH today, but I suspect I will get them Monday.

I have made some really good progress tho:), but getting close to where I'm gonna need the elevator and rudder servos before I can continue.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I didn't have much time to work on mine today. Spent most of the day with family functions. But I did squeak in a little time on it this evening. Maybe I can get it finished up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Well....I guess I was going to fast!, was going to test the aileron servos/throws and stupid me was connecting a battery with a JST plug directly to the receiver and stuck it on the wrong posts, crossed the signal and positive terminals.......smoked (literally) a $20.00 receiver and 2 Futaba servos that were $40.00 each:confused::mad::(:cryin:, so there goes a hundred dollar bill:face-palm:.

Guessing next time I will put an esc in the mix to avoid that again!!

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Did managed to get this far until my lil booboo.......not gonna be fun getting the servos out!!

20160827_231704.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Well....I guess I was going to fast!, was going to test the aileron servos/throws and stupid me was connecting a battery with a JST plug directly to the receiver and stuck it on the wrong posts, crossed the signal and positive terminals.......smoked (literally) a $20.00 receiver and 2 Futaba servos that were $40.00 each:confused::mad::(:cryin:, so there goes a hundred dollar bill:face-palm:.

Holy Smokes! What a bummer bro. :cryin:

JAG

70cc twin V2

Been there done that. But it was $5 worth of servos for me. Sucks no matter the amount.