• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Twisted Hobbies Crack Fokker

Setup on box or setup on website

• box setup

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • website setup

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I'd say so....it happens, but only to me! Least it wasn't like that new Hitec throttle servo I had that locked up at WOT and had to play pass the radio til it ran out of gas lol
Been there, done that. The last time I ever flew a gasser without a kill switch. The worst part was I had just taken off and was just above a fast idle when the Hitec servo quit. 24 ounces a fuel and a DA50, do you know how long that would have run? Well after about 10 minutes it started raining. I looked down at my new at the time 11x getting wet and I decided to land no matter what. I made a nice landing just over the edge of the runway, and it ran all the way to the end, and hit the only hole between our field and the bean field and tore out the gear.:(

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
After all the servo troubles....Holy smokes it's finally done. :woohoo!:

My dog was checking it out to make sure I built it correctly.

20160903_215003-1.jpg

20160903_215032-1.jpg

20160903_215036-1.jpg

20160903_215111.jpg