Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Twisted Hobbies Crack Fokker

Discussion in 'Foamies' started by ericb, Aug 11, 2016.

Setup on box or setup on website

1. box setup

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. website setup

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. That's why GSN is the BEST forum!!

Jetpainter and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. Got more done tonight.

Not having very good luck tho....one of the new Futaba servos is bad!!!:face-palm: It locked up in that position.

20160901_002656.jpg
    20160901_002607.jpg

3. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

That just makes it more challenging to fly.

Jetpainter likes this.
  4. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

That's why I just stick with the hxt900 servos. If it locks up its only $3 lost and honestly I have only ever lost two of them and both happened during a crash where it stripped the gears on impact.

5. Damn the Luck.:confused: I'll get a new servo to you ASAP!

6. Yep....I think this one had a bad gear or gears in it.....it when up and down a few times, then just stuck. Oh and I had the esc in the mix, no crossed posts or over voltage lol

7. What glue did you use on the servos Dennis?

8. hot glue

9. Must have been a bad servo right from the factory.

10. I'd say so....it happens, but only to me! Least it wasn't like that new Hitec throttle servo I had that locked up at WOT and had to play pass the radio til it ran out of gas lol

pawnshopmike likes this.