• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

OMP 60" Electric Sbach Assembly

gyro

GSN Contributor
Great pics Kevin! Glad to hear it was successful...how does this thing fly? I'd like to know more about its flight characteristics before I pull the trigger on one!

It crashed on the second flight I believe... attributed to the dualsky motor failure. Should have went with a Hacker or Motrolfly! :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
[video=youtube_share;9JGRsV2DTgc]http://youtu.be/9JGRsV2DTgc[/video]

fast forward to 1:50 for the crash

I personally would have preffered uncut video over editing, especially on a new airplane line. I always tend to wonder exactly what was edited out ?? :sadface:

Last edited by a moderator:

garlandk

100cc
[video=youtube_share;9JGRsV2DTgc]http://youtu.be/9JGRsV2DTgc[/video]

fast forward to 1:50 for the crash

I personally would have preffered uncut video over editing, especially on a new airplane line. I always tend to wonder exactly what was edited out ?? :sadface:

Nothing was edit out. Just my turn around maneuvers.

garlandk

100cc
It crashed on the second flight I believe... attributed to the dualsky motor failure. Should have went with a Hacker or Motrolfly! :)

Its not a brand issue here. Just two weeks ago my friends Hacker motor did the same thing, luckily though he was a little higher than I was. It happens to every brand.

How did th airframe fare? It looked like you got it in pretty flat, considering the bad situation you were handed when the motor gave up the ghost there.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Its not a brand issue here. Just two weeks ago my friends Hacker motor did the same thing, luckily though he was a little higher than I was. It happens to every brand.

I agree about that it can happen to any brand. Hope you can get it replaced soon.