• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

OMP Extra 300 v2 50cc

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Nice Kevin.........somehow I don't think my Extra will fly that awesome...........something to do with the pilot skills I think.

Oh, I returned the Red Lion 58 (quality issues out of the factory that John could not fix) and opted for the EME 60.

I assume your move to AZ went well and you're getting settled in?

garlandk

100cc
So far I am almost settled in. I cant get the house fully straight cause I want to spend too much time in the garage building and messing with airplanes! :)

garlandk

100cc
[video=youtube_share;sKwkYo52gHE]http://youtu.be/sKwkYo52gHE[/video]

Some video I shot of the 50cc OMP Extra yesterday.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Rex, any updates or pics from flying your Extra? I really enjoyed your build log, but now I want to hear how it flies?!!?!

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
LOL...........it's sitting here on the floor ready to go. Hopefully will get the maiden flight done sometime in the next week or two.

garlandk

100cc
Almost ready for night flight.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365312698.666440.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365312698.666440.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 251