• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Pilot 35% Extra 260 Half Build

AKfreak

150cc
Don't mess with it, if its kicking butt, let her eat. I have never seen anything but marginal increase in performance by swapping plug brands. Others may have but I haven't and I have played with cars, boats, planes, chainsaws, go carts, and top fuel Harleys. If you have a good spark, that's all you need.

As for the thows, I don't that too much thow can really mess me up when I am trying to do rollers. I like the max reflections for more violent maneuvers.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Yep I agree 100% but I do believe NGK has really great quality control versus some others. I have always used NGK's in all my toys, TAG Kart, Hot Rods, Dirt Bikes (missing my CR500), Quads etc...
[MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION] did you race Karts? I use to have fun with them... Flying down a back stretch at 100mph 1 inch off the ground! Woo Hoo!

Top Fuel Harleys? WOW

AKfreak

150cc
Yep I agree 100% but I do believe NGK has really great quality control versus some others. I have always used NGK's in all my toys, TAG Kart, Hot Rods, Dirt Bikes (missing my CR500), Quads etc...
[MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION] did you race Karts? I use to have fun with them... Flying down a back stretch at 100mph 1 inch off the ground! Woo Hoo!

Top Fuel Harleys? WOW
I used to build and tune carts for a few of my Chopper customers. I was big in to drag racing (Harley's), and building custom choppers. Carts were just for fun. They are super fast, and are a stepping stone to dirt track racers. Racing is fun, but is a massive money pit.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
At our kart track in AZ Buddy Rice, Danica Patrick and several other big names would pull up in a semi truck full of karts to keep fresh during the off season. It was always fun to be on the track at the same time as those guys. Usually it would be a weekday evening with only a couple of us out which was even better.