• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

poprlite

50cc
Who shipped it for you? I seen you said it loaded and ready to be handed off. Just wondering if a friend or a company that provided the service.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
It is a company, they don't ship for hire but for themselves, I just happen to know them well enough.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
It has been a little over a week and no word as to whether or not Jeff has received the Pitts. Sure would like some kind of an update......

Jaketab

50cc
I'm still following Ace. Hope Jeff will send pictures and video for the maiden flight.
Progress is very slow on my giant Pitts. Started laying out the parts on October 7. To date the tail sections are ready for sanding and half way through the second lower wing. Been a real head scratcher, but things are starting to go faster now.

Regards - Jaketab

Attachments

• DSCF4076.JPG
    DSCF4076.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 200

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm still following Ace. Hope Jeff will send pictures and video for the maiden flight.
Progress is very slow on my giant Pitts. Started laying out the parts on October 7. To date the tail sections are ready for sanding and half way through the second lower wing. Been a real head scratcher, but things are starting to go faster now.

Regards - Jaketab
LOL! I went half bald from all the head scratching on the first build, but, it was worth it in the end.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I have been pondering what to build next and the best way for me to get a new shop. The shop has been downsized to a 14x24 and in the form of a RTC. lol! I ordered a really nice shed, it will be getting the interior finished with heat and air, and hoard's of lighting. As for what's up next, it will be the Challenger, but it will not be a scale build. I want one that is purposely built light and extremely capable unlike my others so it will get the minimal and removal of what can be. The only part I am not sure of is covering with plastic, it has been some time since I used it and I don't remember it being all that user friendly. So, if all goes well I should be able to get started by the end of the month. I really want a bigger thrash around than the 20cc profile and the Challenger should fit the bill.

Last edited: