• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Pitts S1-T, S1-S, and a Challenger.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Turns out I did not have as much done as I thought. Shortly after starting assembly I realized I have not done any assembly related task other than mount the engine. So I will spend the next few days blocking and drilling for hinges, mounting servos, making up the extensions, etc. etc. I will post pics when there is something to take a pic of.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
It has taken the last two days to get the top wing joint tight but it is done. And tonight I installed the wing bolt, not quite as inconspicuous as usual but it's not a scale build.

Attachments

• 43.JPG
    43.JPG
    404.7 KB · Views: 375
  • 44.JPG
    44.JPG
    290.5 KB · Views: 368

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
The radio/battery/regulator tray is done and all the extensions cut to length, now to start putting some ends on them.

Attachments

• P1080494.JPG
    P1080494.JPG
    318.3 KB · Views: 338

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
All the wiring was finished, wings and tail feathers fitted, all servos installed except throttle and choke. Next up will be putting the engine back on and setting up the servos for it. But it will have to wait as I crashed my practice plane (Aeroworks 96" Yak 54) and it's replacement (Extreme Flight 91" Extra) is due any minute. So the room was cleaned and cleared for this new assembly. I know things are going slow on the Bulldog but I have a lot on my plate right now, so hang in here.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Lookie at what I got... This is one very nice looking ARF, nice clean tight joints, no wrinkle, no loose covering at all, everything is very nicely done. Time to get busy.

Attachments

• P1080498.JPG
    P1080498.JPG
    465.7 KB · Views: 311