• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Pretty Stoked about this Purchase. GSN video coverage is gonna RAWK!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i think he meant to type BMPC, Black Magic Pocket Cinema

Nice score Steve, can't wait to see what you'll be able to do with it.

Bart

Sgt_Buzzkill

G257945;5078 wrote: Steve,

That's the same camera my wife uses for her video productions... :encouragement:

Scott

Yep.

It's gonna be nice.

I have a pile of cameras now for production. My GH3/4 for flying in my rigs, a Black Magic Pocket Cinma Camera for some close up stuff and walking shots on the Movi M5, and now thee Sony for recording flights and interviews.

The reality for me is I don;t need 2K or 4K for web videos that I have to turn around in 24 hrs or less. This cam will provide very nice 1080P Hi-Def images in a format I can work with quickly and seamlessly. The glass on the front of the camera is very nice, the two audio channels means I can mix a mic capturing the pilots music and the other mic gets the airplane sound. It had built in ND filters and several other nice features. It's larger which helps me stabilize it on a shoulder rig a bit easier than the smaller cams.

I'm pumped. We should have some really nice coverage of events!

Darn it, wrong account! (This is sleepy)