• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Real Flight 7.5...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Can one of you gentleman give me some advice need to buy a simulator what would you recommend. Thanks in advance.
I have really enjoyed my RF 7.5. I understand that a new updated version is available. I think it is RF 10. But from what I have heard, it is not really all that spectacular. With 7.5 you can access Knife Edge files, swap, down load different planes and schemes. I think I have about a hundred planes now saved on my laptop. Like I need anymore right? LOL

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks for that I will stick with the RF 7.5 all I want to do is teach my self some advanced 3D before I try it with th plane. Thanks and I will be asking for some help when I get it and what planes to down load.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thanks for that I will stick with the RF 7.5 all I want to do is teach my self some advanced 3D before I try it with th plane. Thanks and I will be asking for some help when I get it and what planes to down load.
It is actually about the best out there. I think the thing I like most about it Snoop, is that it's very very close to real. Changing the parameters and conditions makes it like you're almost flying your own planes. I've learned how to hover (and we all know how i love those big bitds hovering in my face)
20170527_110433.jpg
and do rolling circles and many things on the Real Flight. I would never have attempted it with my planes before hand. Safe way to build your confidence.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
It is actually about the best out there. I think the thing I like most about it Snoop, is that it's very very close to real. Changing the parameters and conditions makes it like you're almost flying your own planes. I've learned how to hover (and we all know how i love those big bitds hovering in my face)
View attachment 96940 and do rolling circles and many things on the Real Flight. I would never have attempted it with my planes before hand. Safe way to build your confidence.

You are correct about that I have been trying to do it with a plane and it very difficult and nerve wracking. And trying to teach an old dog new tricks is not easy. So I have decided to buy RF so that I can practice and maybe be able to do it some time down the road. Thanks.