• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Reza has been here for a week and he's already giving stuff away! RED LINE OIL!

Mikeq

150cc
I've decided to upgrade to a 5 gallon can and throw away my graduated mixing cup...lol I ran my weed eater today with some 40 to 1 Redline and damn it ran better. May just be psychological but it definitely ran better than before....I'm going to be running Redline two-stroke elixir from now on....

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
20150410_213822.jpg
i got a smokin deal on a ski jet for when it gets too hot to fly. Appears that the previous owner was not aware of the superior performance of redline. This baby was under my knife for 2 hours just to remove part of the exhaust. I cant believe how thy can fit this engine in such a confined aera. And no baffles!

Now i can at least see enough to get in there and pull the jugs. I hope the bearings on the crank are okay. If not i will soak them in redline at 100:0.

I make funny, ha ha!

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Look up ratio rite mixing cup. It is a graduated measuring cup that has different lines for mixing up different size batches at different ratios. Also has lines to measure in oz's on the other side. Very simple and easy to use. It also comes with a lid to keep from getting dirt and debris inside the mixing cup.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Look up ratio rite mixing cup. It is a graduated measuring cup that has different lines for mixing up different size batches at different ratios. Also has lines to measure in oz's on the other side. Very simple and easy to use. It also comes with a lid to keep from getting dirt and debris inside the mixing cup.
The Ratio Right is great.