Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Something is wrong

Discussion in 'Site Tutorials, Requests, Bug Reports, etc.' started by Daytonarc, Aug 19, 2016.

1. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

No i do not.

2. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

It's all about choose but I have gotten many replies that they like the new layout better.

ChickenBalls and ericb like this.
  3. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

The new layout is much better imho.

4. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

New layout WAY better than the old 70's look, just find one an stick with it please, this flip floppin around makes it difficult to navigate, or get familiar with layout. @GSNadmin anyway to get list of vendors supporting GSN?

5. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

It's nice to have a choice of layouts, thanks for that! I prefer the Classic view because the new one is a bit busy for me. Too much on the left side forces the posts to be in smaller boxes on the right. I know many people like the new style and many the old, so having a choice is great! I'm for whatever keeps this site alive and active.

2500 posts! I made 640cc Uber Pimp. :lol2:

6. Guess I'm considered old skool then, I like the 70's look.

There is some choices on the layouts, so it's nice that we can pick the one we want to use.

ChickenBalls and ericb like this.
  7. Daytonarc

Daytonarc 70cc twin V2

+1, I just changed to classic and it looks much better to me. Change can be good but in my opinion there was nothing that needed fixing.

Decal Dennis and pawnshopmike like this.
  8. Thanks for keeping the classic version as an option. Mikey like!:yesss:

Decal Dennis, WMcNabb and Yakman like this.
  9. Yakman

Yakman 70cc twin V2

Without having to do some reading, how can i do the classic.

10. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

Here you go. style.png