• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

St George Utah 3D Bash

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Mike I will post yours as soon as I get a chance to upload it. I was not able to get your whole flight because of my phone battery dying...

gyro

GSN Contributor
Mike I will post yours as soon as I get a chance to upload it. I was not able to get your whole flight because of my phone battery dying...

Hmmmm... Died during your video of Andrew too. Your phone doesn't like taking video of 3D :(
Time for a separate camera!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
A few pics... uploadfromtaptalk1399121826174.jpguploadfromtaptalk1399121861844.jpg

I have tons of pics and vids on my camera but only a couple on my phone. I will probly be putting the camera pics up Sunday night.

There is a story behind the pic of Brigg holding my slick... Ill post about it later when I have more time. In the mean time the suspense is killing you ;)

SnowDog

I have tons of pics and vids on my camera but only a couple on my phone. I will probly be putting the camera pics up Sunday night.

There is a story behind the pic of Brigg holding my slick... Ill post about it later when I have more time. In the mean time the suspense is killing you ;)

At least it looks like it is still in one piece!