• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

St George Utah 3D Bash

still to this day. I do not understand why Hanger 9 didnt put a Counterbalanced Stab on that Extra or atleast sell a 3d set of stabs for it

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Not that old... welcome [MENTION=3148]Flymedic[/MENTION]! It was great to meet you. I wish I had more time to hang out with everyone at the event. I heard you dont live all that far away... is that right?

Flymedic

50cc
Thanks again for the use of your hat AKfreak, even if I looked odd with it perched on my giant melon of a head !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks also to everyone who put on the 3D Bash. I had an awesome day, got several good flights in, my wife won the Hitec charger, got to meet some great new people and hang with some great friends. All in all a perfect day

Flymedic

50cc
Not that old... welcome [MENTION=3148]Flymedic[/MENTION]! It was great to meet you. I wish I had more time to hang out with everyone at the event. I heard you dont live all that far away... is that right?

That's right. I live in Beaver Dam by Mesquite. I grew up in Enterprise, Utah so I know quite a few of the guy's there and was actually in the club there for several years. I used to do the parking at the old field during the Presidents Day Fly-In. I may be spending a little more time in your area pretty soon as Mark L. and I are working on a full scale project together right now

AKfreak

150cc
Thanks again for the use of your hat AKfreak, even if I looked odd with it perched on my giant melon of a head !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks also to everyone who put on the 3D Bash. I had an awesome day, got several good flights in, my wife won the Hitec charger, got to meet some great new people and hang with some great friends. All in all a perfect day
I always try to help a fellow an in need :)

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
[MENTION=3148]Flymedic[/MENTION] do your kids go to the littlefield school district then? I just got done working on their financial audit.

Flymedic

50cc
We have a boy in the 3rd grade there. I'm the Fire/EMS Chief here for all of this northwest corner of Arizona so I work near the school at station 1.
My wife thought she recognized you from somewhere. She is a Stones from Parowan