• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D SWB Wire Tensioner

Alpha20

50cc
Did the Velcro thing also. But after reading this i also put Velcro between the elevator counter balance and the stab. Those 7955`s sure jitter. Well, going to use brushless servos in my newer Sukhoi an Yak. Haven't had any brushless servos before..

camss69

70cc twin V2
I use 7 Strand brand coated leader line along with their crimps for pull pull cables.. Seems to stretch much less than most of the stuff supplied with the planes. I've never had to replace it before.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 354

Rusty 73

100cc
Im using a secraft 1 mm coated wire with crimps attached to a secraft wire tensoner and a quick disconnect pin on the rudder hooked up to Savox 1230 ..
Haven't had any issue with loose/stretch wires yet i do like the setup that Secraft has for pull pull wire , i just like the quality of their products