• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Terryscustom 35% MXS-ST Prototype

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Sounds like we get to gaggle with Elvis at Cornhuck.......Crashflow thinks he wants a yellow Viper. I need to thin the fleet slightly and he made first dibs before it was even flown. I should have the new MXS-ST done by cornhuck so Jake and I can fly the green Viper and the MX.

nebwake

70cc twin V2
I might try and call dibs on the green one once you are done with it terry! I wont have time to build a kit until my kids are out of diapers... at least 3 more years :(

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I said the yellow one would not be for sale, and wouldn't be except I added too many planes and have two more coming yet this Spring:oblong:. The green one and the current MXS-ST will likely not leave my hands though. Maybe hook you up with a buddy box flight though if you ask nice.