• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

** The 3DRCForums 38! **

RC Girl

70cc twin V2
Good question! We prefer if you bring your own music player (iPad, iPad, etc) that we can plug into the PA. As an alternative, you can bring it on a USB stick we can put into our laptop. Either way, please approach us prior to the event and tell us how you plan to handle your music.

Ok, ill probably use a USB then.

Good luck to everyone in the competition! Especially Ashleigh, I'm rooting for you too.

SnowDog

Well at first i was planning on using my 57 extra which pancaked a few weeks ago but is fixed now, but shortly after that my 72 extra crashed but when i decided to make that electric i decided to use it for the competition instead. Ive also been reallllyyy busy and haven't had time to practice:(

You flew the 72 Extra very well at the Cape! I'll bet your night routine would do very well in the 38 competition.

joshgluck

100cc
I can't wait to get there but I got a lot of work to do still. I gotta paint my DIY trailer . Make the plane racks pack up all my gear, load the trailer install the hitch on my car get some asleep. I hope to be at the field early am. Good thing I'm a local club member. Well sort of local an hour away.

Get er done rini