• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

zmonster97

Hey Pontus,

Hows your weather over there? Is it looking good for Tuesday for some flying?

Last edited by a moderator:

njswede

150cc
Hey Pontus,

Hows your weather over there? Is it looking good for Tuesday for some flying?

It looks cold and slightly windy, but I'm probably going to be crazy enough to go out there anyway. Just to hang out with the guys and may throw something in the air. I wonder if I can make skis for my Sabre X.... :)

Are you thinking of going?

zmonster97

Well, I was wondering about the snow. Because where I am, there is about 3 1/2 inches of snow on the ground right now and there is a good chance it'll still be there on Tuesday, so I was thinking of coming up to your place. I don't know what the snow is like where you are though.

njswede

150cc
And by the way, both my clubs are doing freeze-flies. I'll probably go to GCA, though. (Just watching the news now. They say snow and wind for Tuesday.... Hmmm...)

njswede

150cc
There will definitely be snow. So if you're thinking of a long drive to avoid the snow, it's not going to be worth it.

zmonster97

And by the way, both my clubs are doing freeze-flies. I'll probably go to GCA, though. (Just watching the news now. They say snow and wind for Tuesday.... Hmmm...)

There will definitely be snow. So if you're thinking of a long drive to avoid the snow, it's not going to be worth it.

Ok. I'm not sure what I'll do. I've been to GCA before so if you were going to go there, that would be perfect. My dad probably won't want to go anywhere, but I'll see.

SnowDog

A spotify-generated mix of Rush hits, a glass of wine and an airplane to build. Yup. That works just fine!

EDIT: Oops! Wrong thread! :)

Didn't know you were a Rush fan also! (been a fan since 1975) What thread were you intending to post this in?