• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
True.... But you can have a lot of fun in it! :) We'll probably keep the suburban as a backup :)

Then that's a smart plan! As you know, I had the 99 M3 for a while, and that was one of the most enjoyable cars I've owned. But all kidding aside, I absolutely love the Q5. I still get a giddy when I drive it, and the Quattro system hugs the road better than the all BMWs I had previously.

Then that's a smart plan! As you know, I had the 99 M3 for a while, and that was one of the most enjoyable cars I've owned. But all kidding aside, I absolutely love the Q5. I still get a giddy when I drive it, and the Quattro system hugs the road better than the all BMWs I had previously.

Yeah... I love our A8L, but maitenence is crazy on it. So we'll probably replace it with a ES350 if we sell it.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Yeah... I love our A8L, but maitenence is crazy on it. So we'll probably replace it with a ES350 if we sell it.

I think it's funny how you say "we'll" when discussing the next car your parents buy! But hey... If you get to drive it, who cares!

I think it's funny how you say "we'll" when discussing the next car your parents buy! But hey... If you get to drive it, who cares!

Yep! Ill miss that V8 in the A8L, but I'll replace that with an Inline 6 :D I drove the audi to school, then I ended up with a razor blade in the tires..... so they don't let me drive it to school any more... :( Now I drive the Suburban to school.

On another off topic note.... what's the best way to get an Aux in put in?

gyro

GSN Contributor
Yep! Ill miss that V8 in the A8L, but I'll replace that with an Inline 6 :D I drove the audi to school, then I ended up with a razor blade in the tires..... so they don't let me drive it to school any more... :( Now I drive the Suburban to school.

On another off topic note.... what's the best way to get an Aux in put in?

Can't go off topic here!! This is the off topic thread!

If its the stock radio, you can have an fm modulator installed, or just but and after market one.
If you have it installed, they place the modulator right on the antenna, so the sound quality is a little better.

wedoitall

yea dont skimp on the fm modulators either. from my experience you definitely get what you pay for on those

sometimes i get to use the denali and suburban from work to haul planes to the field in. but i usually take off the "wilson funeral home" front license plate. just a precaution not to freak anybody out.

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

Can't fit many planes in an M3!

i just fit an Osiris, buck huck 1.5, t-28 trojan, TH edge my buddys 39" epp all of my field tools and found room to cram my buddy in their also.

all in my mustang. a van and a topper and trailer for my truck in definitely in order soon.

forgot to add a stryker and a leaf blower also. we went to the field early this morning in hopes of flying my osiris and buck 1.5 but it didnt happen .

njswede

150cc
A spotify-generated mix of Rush hits, a glass of wine and an airplane to build. Yup. That works just fine!

EDIT: Oops! Wrong thread! :)