• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dplank

70cc twin V2
I try not to fly at the local park because I get the people that come up to me and start talking to me and asking me questions while I am flying and then once I land they talk to me more, and I only get one or two flights in because they won't leave me alone, but it's ok. They are learning about the hobby and that's what matters the most :)

Is that gas? How much is it? can it go 100 m.p.h.? Did you build it? ya da ya da yaI know what you mean:D

-DJO

70cc twin V2
I try not to fly at the local park because I get the people that come up to me and start talking to me and asking me questions while I am flying and then once I land they talk to me more, and I only get one or two flights in because they won't leave me alone, but it's ok. They are learning about the hobby and that's what matters the most :)

Ugg yeah tell me about it. I enjoy helping them out though :) there was this guy that was driving past in his car and just stopped and watched. It's actually in one of my videos on YouTube... and I'm like OK... just, keep flying I guess! LOL

Of course, when you have a huge FPV patch antenna and ground station setup people get a little bit suspicious LOL :p

:)

Dan

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Paid for my 8FG today... :D I don't think I'll have it by the weekend :( probably next week. Not sure when he'll be able to ship it out.

:)

Dan