• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

gyro

GSN Contributor
Awesome!! Those look fantastic! Lotta fun in those pixals

Beautiful pics...beautiful planes!

How did he like the pop-tops? :)

That 89 Slick is sure beautiful ;) So is that 87" Extra!

Great shots Gary. Quite the hangar!

Thanks Gents... Poptops were epic, had some really, REALLY nice ones on the 71"
I had a few planes that didn't make it into the photo, but hope to bring them all with me to the field one day. Might need a trailer first!

joshgluck

100cc
Look what followed me home
uploadfromtaptalk1367925949000.jpg

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367925600.538952.jpg
The size is different but there's something to be said for quantity! New contest idea Gary- who can get the most planes to the field in a car, SUV, trailer, semi!???
Think tune to partridge in a pair tree- 2 EDFs, Peaks bi plane, TH Crack Yak. A 3D Edge, an EF MXS, Radian pro glider and a 60" EF Extra to round it all off!

Don't forget the 2 ammo boxes of lipos.
When I get the 78 up a few of these boys are going to have to stay at home. It's like leaving one hunting dog home when you bring the other out- sad!

Oh, did anyone notice the two stakes (poles) to the lower right? I was motivated by a Skip Stewart routine. Going to pick up some crepe paper ribbon and try the ole ribbon cut with my bipe!

Last edited by a moderator:

joshgluck

100cc
View attachment 8586
The size is different but there's something to be said for quantity! New contest idea Gary- who can get the most planes to the field in a car, SUV, trailer, semi!???
Think tune to partridge in a pair tree- 2 EDFs, Peaks bi plane, TH Crack Yak. A 3D Edge, an EF MXS, Radian pro glider and a 60" EF Extra to round it all off!

When I get the 78 up a few of these boys are going to have to stay at home. It's like leaving one hunting dog home when you bring the other out- sad!

Oh, did anyone notice the two stakes (poles) to the lower right? I was motivated by a Skip Stewart routine. Going to pick up some crepe paper ribbon and try the ole ribbon cut with my bipe!

You lost already... Jamesrini is hands down the winner.... You have to see it to believe it and xsubsailor would probably be a close second..

dskuro95

100cc
I will compete with this. lol. I use a Ford e-150 van.
This is what I once fit in it.
118" Carf-models Extra 260
102" QQ Yak 54
87" Extra 300 SHP
70" AJ Slick
69" QQ Yak 54
48" Edge
47" Extra 300 SHP
42" Aj Slick
TH Crack Yak
33" EPP Extra 330sc
Plus I then needed Radio case, My Charging box(xcharger mounted on top of tool box)(Big BOX)
Then we have a Wing Tote heli bag an each end has 2 large compartments that we hold all of our lipos in.
Plus our cooler with drinks and lunch.

View attachment 8586

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Oh with my agreement with the wife I know I'm not even close. If I had that many planes I'd have a lot of time cause I'd be divorced! My load does get the attention of the retired boys at the field. Who can only bring one or two airframes or one or two types of flying machines?