• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

joshgluck

100cc
Awesome! I hope you gave my best regards to Jeff! He seems to take good care of his models, so I'm sure this one was a beauty. What are you thinking of putting in it?

I did and you're right. This plane is really good looking. Only a blemish on the bottom of the cowl.

I also gave him the info on the forums so hopefully he will join. I think he was also going to hit the NJ FLI.

I'm thinking I'll back fill the dle35 that I got for the extra. It's got 7955s on the surfaces just need an HV servo for throttle so I can run them unregulated 2s lipo. Need to call fromeco and grab another wolverine w deans. James has been helping me with the planned setup for the extra so I'm going to apply it to the edge too. Keep it really simple.
ZACH - What's in your slick? I might consider it.

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I did and you're right. This plane is really good looking. Only a blemish on the bottom of the cowl.

I also gave him the info on the forums so hopefully he will join. I think he was also going to hit the NJ FLI.

I'm thinking I'll back fill the dle35 that I got for the extra. It's got 7955s on the surfaces just need an HV servo for throttle so I can run them unregulated 2s lipo. Need to call fromeco and grab another wolverine w deans. James has been helping me with the planned setup for the extra so I'm going to apply it to the edge too. Keep it really simple.

7955 on a 74"? nice! Double the torque never hurt anything :)

zmonster97

I was thinking just trade the airframes. My 71 is electric if that matters.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
For Gyro on the pic of the stuffed suv. You towing that thing or driving it? Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
For Gyro on the pic of the stuffed suv. You towing that thing or driving it? Lol.

Nice... I can't always see out the back, but it works great. Believe or not, I don't even have the second row removed!
I think I've got a pic of it stuffed even tighter, I'll look.