• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

Lol yeah that thing hasn't been too far away today.

And yep flying is great therapy. Had him flying around the easy star for a bit and now he is just being a kid and trying everything.

Dude i hope he feels better and dont have what we have, its horrible.

oh yea BTW, my lil 8yr girl, owns at 3d on the sim. shell be getting her own foamy this summer, probably a wattaplane.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Dude i hope he feels better and dont have what we have, its horrible.

oh yea BTW, my lil 8yr girl, owns at 3d on the sim. shell be getting her own foamy this summer, probably a wattaplane.
:)

Dragway- Hannah n dad w T one yak.jpg
My 7 year old daughter has soloed (20 seconds worth!) my Tech One Yak and has adopted my TH Edge which is laden with too much Welders after a good 3D trainer life. We are tip toeing into it to keep her interest.

dth7

Did an unintentional experiment the other day. Hypothesis- an EPO Stinger 64mm fun EDF when flown inverted at approx. 90 mph will successfully penetrate a 25' White Pine tree. Results- NOT:veryshocked::facepalm:
However, all pieces retrieved and it may be resurrected as "Stingerzilla"

This was after warning three guest to my field about the "plane eating tree"! Dooo.

njswede

150cc
At least you followed a good scientific protocol by postulating a hypothesis, designing an experiment and interpreting and publishing the result. I applaud you for that! :) (And I'm happy you could piece it together)

dth7

At least you followed a good scientific protocol by postulating a hypothesis, designing an experiment and interpreting and publishing the result. I applaud you for that! :) (And I'm happy you could piece it together)

Well I think I can piece it together. Looks pretty nasty. "putty n paint make an aircraft rebuilder what he aint"!

gyro

GSN Contributor
:)

View attachment 8633
My 7 year old daughter has soloed (20 seconds worth!) my Tech One Yak and has adopted my TH Edge which is laden with too much Welders after a good 3D trainer life. We are tip toeing into it to keep her interest.

Awesome! I'm going to do this with my daughter at some point as well.