• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Manta

70cc twin V2
Yeah, but BBQ and Beer is a close second! :)
Congrats on getting the kiddo thru HS!

heh,thats the thing,its not my kid who is graduating..It is my daughter's boyfriend..How about that for my life.. I live in a house with 3 women. 2 are my daughters and one is my wife. My daughter asked if we could do a graduation party at our house and have the families over. i said sure,we can do some hotdogs and burgers n such.She and my wife asked what he wanted..STEAK! he says.. WHAT!! Great,so I just dropped 2 bills on a bunch of ribeyes. Hope they turn out good hehehe. Crap that reminds me.ow on propane.. Glad i checked in here gotta go get more.. AND AC in the house quit last week. Weve been sleeping in the camper for the past 3 nights ha! (Good ac in there) and the ac guys just got here this morning finally and that bill is 350-400 est...So somebody aint gettin paid this month.. next month either for that matter. I threw the hat away hehehehe

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
heh,thats the thing,its not my kid who is graduating..It is my daughter's boyfriend..How about that for my life.. I live in a house with 3 women. 2 are my daughters and one is my wife. My daughter asked if we could do a graduation party at our house and have the families over. i said sure,we can do some hotdogs and burgers n such.She and my wife asked what he wanted..STEAK! he says.. WHAT!! Great,so I just dropped 2 bills on a bunch of ribeyes. Hope they turn out good hehehe. Crap that reminds me.ow on propane.. Glad i checked in here gotta go get more.. AND AC in the house quit last week. Weve been sleeping in the camper for the past 3 nights ha! (Good ac in there) and the ac guys just got here this morning finally and that bill is 350-400 est...So somebody aint gettin paid this month.. next month either for that matter. I threw the hat away hehehehe

"DAD" the gift that keeps on giving. It'll pay dividends some day hopefully!

Manta

70cc twin V2
Ya he is going to study to be. RN so maybe he cAn hook me up in a good nursing home if God forbid, I live that long. Watch, they will break up monday heheheheh

quadracer

100cc
I'm in the same boat, Manta. Although I don't have kids, my father in law is cooking for a grad party tomorrow, so I got the "you need to go help him" look from the ol lady.....
Which is fine, I'll take the heli and 89 Slick along, fly in between turns on the grill, and drink beer all day for free. :D

aronph

70cc twin V2
I dont wanna hear anybody cryin...im stuck in a truck all weekend and dont get to see ANYBODY thats related to me

Manta

70cc twin V2
I'm in the same boat, Manta. Although I don't have kids, my father in law is cooking for a grad party tomorrow, so I got the "you need to go help him" look from the ol lady.....
Which is fine, I'll take the heli and 89 Slick along, fly in between turns on the grill, and drink beer all day for free. :D

Dont sound too bad to me taking the 89 and a heli. i might fly my mxs some in the ft yard while grilling who knows. :) No beer here. most of our bunch doesnt touch it.

Manta

70cc twin V2
I dont wanna hear anybody cryin...im stuck in a truck all weekend and dont get to see ANYBODY thats related to me

That-do-suck. Sorry to hear.. it is that "being on the low end of the totem pole" That i am not looking forward to starting over. :(