• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

ryan_m

100cc
I've thought about building one of these:
http://www.alienaircraft.com/k501.htm

I have the smaller version, and it is by far the best sea-plane I've had. Perfect water manners and a smooth flyer. I want more power... but then again I'm a 3d pilot, so I suppose that is to be expected! The power pod is so small on the little one that you can't really stick a bigger motor on. So I was thinking the bigger one might be perfect for some 'upgraded power'!

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
1/4 scale cub kit for my dad, a classic pattern design for me called the Vagabond. A couple of ft versa wings for my cousins who are getting into the hobby, an f3p plane for me to keep my thumbs sharpened in the off season, a glider or two and researching an fpv multi rotor. Eventually finding a home for my dle 20 too.

3dbandit

100cc
Only 1 more day until E-Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flyer::cool::D :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :D:cool::flyer:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Cant Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I will see Yellow Jackets there, but who else is going?

I think Aaron's new fun plane will be the 3DHS 92" Edge. Yank the DA60 and the hardware out of that AW plane he was flying. Can't wait. Should work out nice!!!