• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dskuro95

100cc
All my Aztech goodness has been installed! uploadfromtaptalk1395191191841.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395191201066.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395191212914.jpg

Just wanted to send a Big Thanks out to [MENTION=388]Aztech Aeromodels[/MENTION] for Allowing me a spot on the Team, Also would like to send out a big Thanks to [MENTION=2470]RedwingRC[/MENTION] for allowing me a spot on the team, if ya need anything Both of theses guys are great to deal with,,

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Just wanted to send a Big Thanks out to [MENTION=388]Aztech Aeromodels[/MENTION] for Allowing me a spot on the Team, Also would like to send out a big Thanks to [MENTION=2470]RedwingRC[/MENTION] for allowing me a spot on the team, if ya need anything Both of theses guys are great to deal with,,

way to go.

dskuro95

100cc

Way to go! Awesome to have someone else on the team!
Get blinging! LOL