• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Looks cool...I haven't water skied in many years, but I done some fun tubing a few times in the last few years. :)

Yep it was a blast. I refuse to conform to what a 45 year old is supposed to be like. Life is toooooooo short and I just want to have fun! And I guess I better keep doing it until I just can't anymore. Yicks that hurts to say.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Went to a Hill Climb today. What a blast!

photo 2-4.jpgphoto 4-3.jpgphoto 1-5.jpgphoto 5-3.jpgphoto 3-5.jpgphoto 3-6.jpgphoto 2-5.jpgphoto 4-4.jpgphoto 1-6.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Speeding up a 4 mile hill/mountain at speeds averaging around 70 mph. Imagine a rally race but on asphalt. :)

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
which Porsche was yours, @3DMIKE? :)

Neither but I 'm super excited as I've been saving for this one. My penny jar is almost full! Woot. LOL

images.jpg

Just kidding.... I've had a porsche... The poor man's kind.... 924. I was 18 and enjoyed buying and selling cars at the auto auction. I could not attend the auto auction so I gave my dad some money to buy a car. I always bought BMW's, Honda's and etc... Things I could clean up and turn fast. I never showed interest in porsches because I know they are prone to abuse and head issues. Too expensive of a risk. So my dad was so excited to show up with a Porsche for me.... I put on a smile and said great job dad! My dad is an awesome man. Sure enough the head was cracked as evident by the green sludge in the radiator. Lost money on it but the Girlfriend loved it.

SnowDog

Saw this ad on the classifieds on FG...thought it was worth re-posting here. :)

Good be a great opportunity for someone, especially those that are not close and are looking for a "will ship" deal!

http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/swapshop/showproduct.php?product=48002&title=sweet-combo-deal&cat=2

;)
:scaredchair: