• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

alawson999

70cc twin V2
That sounds like a beautiful way to start the day and defile that golf course at the same time! Awesome

Just for the record, I stood on an embankment that was "out of bounds" and no part of my airplane touched the playing surface of the course.

Those holes I drilled in the sky should heal soon

:)

I agree 100%!

The issue we are facing now is that there are some individuals that don't have that basic foundation of morality ingrained in them. Since our founding principles were based on the assumption of some measure of individual morality, when people don't have that morality ingrained in them it creates problems within society because they don't "fit" within the framework our founders intended. Thus creating all kinds of issues and unintended consequences for the rest of society.

AKfreak

150cc
[MENTION=2466]Superstocktx[/MENTION] Hey buddy I am working on your logo. WOW this thing is Ultra complex. Thier are thousands of splines that need to be separated and grouped before I could even build a mesh geometry to create a 3D object.

14999594354_f4d39a343e_b.jpg

I did extract the inside of the plane after an hour or so. All I can say is WOW, extremely complex to say the least.
15596666066_04af7eb1d5_b.jpg

Dennis, if you can find a way to just give me the text outline, the plane outline and the shoosh outline I would be able to do somthing. As it is I would spend a couple of hundred hours trying to extract a usable set of splines to work from.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Yeah it is pretty complex!! You should have seen me trying to weed it after cutting it before I got a printer.

Ok, I will send the plain Jane version tomorrow. I've been having trouble getting it in 3D form myself.

That would be cool if you can make a really cool 3D version, I haven't printed the sides of my trailer wrap yet, I could use it there
[MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION]

Aeroplayin

70cc twin V2
I'm looking for a new CF landing gear frame to replace the very light aluminum frame I have on a 50cc Extra kit, and I usually buy from Graph Tech. I sent them an email with specs that seem to be available in the more common Edge, MXS, Yak, Laser, straight leg configuration. I have not heard back after a few tries so I was wondering if anyone knows of a better way to contact them, or someone else that sells or makes custom LG. I once asked Tony T. from Pilot to make me some custom 35% wing tubes, which he did, and I was really happy with the product and the price, so I may try that route this time too, but if someone has the size and weight I need in an Extra style frame, I'd rather just buy it quickly and get it over with.