• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

clarkj

70cc twin V2
I can handle 12 hour days and weekends. I can even do nights with no problem. I normally work mon-fri day shift but when i start getting 16 hour shifts repeatedly it gets old

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427497363.150643.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427497384.897594.jpg

Seriously 9 lanes and we are bumper to bumper! I hate phoenix! I grew up here and it was awesome but not anymore!

SnowDog

One year, my wife wanted to visit her relatives in Phoenix in the summer so she could experience the "really hot" version (before that we had visited only in the winter)...wow was that brutal...the water in the pool of her relatives house was so warm from the sun that it didn't even feel refreshing...110 in the shade, that kind of stuff...at least it convinced her that she would never want to live there (which I already knew)

Mike why are you in Phoenix?

Been a nice one here I texas.. got a few flights in sold a few fuel cans...sold some Redwing items.. been a good day but was windy and rolling across a hill