• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
OK Marc,
Quite the elevation.... So in the heat of the summer and thin air do you notice a difference in the way your airplanes fly? Mixture and such? I can tell a bit of difference going from 2600 feet here to sea level...
Dennis

... So in the heat of the summer and thin air do you notice a difference in the way your airplanes fly? Mixture and such? ...
Dennis

Dennis,
Once I got the mixture set on my 30cc DLE I haven't touched the needles. But the only other field at which I've flown my gasser is about 5500' elevation. I have flown some of my foamies at near sea level and definitely felt more power.

Marc

Bipenut53

150cc
Lol 3DNater..... My feeling exactly, we didn't get much here this year.... Made Mr happy but not so much for the farmers around us

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Did you guys notice the new User Ranking below your user names?

3DRCF NEW POSTER! 1+ posts
3DRCF JUNIOR POSTER! 50+ posts
3DRCF STAR POSTER!! 250+ posts
3DRCF PRO POSTER!!! 500+ posts
3DRCF ELITE POSTER!!! 1,000+ posts
3DRCF MEGA POSTER!!! 2,000+ posts

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
So... I'm definitely having an "I'd rather be flying" moment. I got to the dmv right when they opened and couldn't find a parking spot... there is plenty of parking at this place...