• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
Very cool [MENTION=4]3dNater[/MENTION] and you better get comfortable carrying reading glasses! Lol I can't read a thing without them any more... I can see distances well its the reading and close up work that gets to me... Must be all this gray hair I'm collecting lol

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION] here are the dimensions I promised.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429361523.105117.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429361544.349013.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429361556.906101.jpg

View attachment 34298

We were supposed to have our annual spring maintenance day at the flying field today. But this snow storm postponed it. We sure need the moisture so I won't complain.

Marc

april snow.jpg

Bipenut53

150cc
Wow snow in New Mexico! Hope you get a chance to get your cleanup done soon and get to flying.... Thank you Mike for the measurements un fortunately they are going to be too thick to fit in there with the tank and other gear installed..... I was hoping they would... I'll snap a picture of the fuse and you can see what I'm talking about.....