• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Was just looking at that very same thing, after Jim mentioned gas. I WILL justify another purchase one way or another, I always do, managed seven 3dhs justifications this year alone :clap: A new personal best!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Mine is Motrolfly powered Jim. I do have room for a gasser tho. Any timeline anticipated? (I wont hold you to it) BTW,,,Thanks for the time spent in Columbus, I really enjoyed myself. (We had the 3 tables of planes on the 3D end of the dome right between Chris H and Barnhart)
The Dome was fun this year. I actually paid for a pilot badge so I could fly some. Really Enjoying the 1sQ quad. I dont know when the plane will be made available. I can't imagine them needing to tweak anything. Scott nailed it this time. I like the cowl on the 74, but not when someone gassed it. This cowl will look better in my opinion with a gas setup.

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Yea I saw you toyin around out there. And you thought you were being sly. I tried to get back to my camera but you were quick, lol. Footage of that would be worth somethin...no? :flyer: JK enjoyed seein all my "heros" and even got to say "good morning to the Smith family" at the cont. breakfast. How many folks can say that? Seriously it was a great weekend and look forward to Toledo and Columbus again next year, and hopefully throw in a Huck or King in there somewhere.
BTW,,which T-One was Joe flyin over there by us. All milled, looked great for a T-ONE

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Yea I saw you toyin around out there. And you thought you were being sly. I tried to get back to my camera but you were quick, lol. Footage of that would be worth somethin...no? :flyer: JK enjoyed seein all my "heros" and even got to say "good morning to the Smith family" at the cont. breakfast. How many folks can say that? Seriously it was a great weekend and look forward to Toledo and Columbus again next year, and hopefully throw in a Huck or King in there somewhere.
BTW,,which T-One was Joe flyin over there by us. All milled, looked great for a T-ONE
This one

[video=youtube;9ykWDiRd130]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ykWDiRd130[/video]

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
The sbach.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
My Crack Pitts was started last night...so there will be more work on that....as well as getting the bls157s into the 103 wings....

hone

150cc
I just got the maiden on my 71'' Slick done. It was SWEEEET :D Still doesn't beat the 64'' MXS as my favorite but it's still a sick plane. The harriers were just ridiculously stable along with the hovers/torque rolls. The size definitely makes a difference though, it handled the wind like it wasn't even there! I'm very happy with the Slick and I think after a little more stick time it might have a chance at the top spot in my hanger.....maybe :)