• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Manta

70cc twin V2
I meant for the site,and the lack of HK and the drama that goes with it.. Good grief when it gets so bad one of the greats packs it in you know somethins gotta give

gyro

GSN Contributor
I meant for the site,and the lack of HK and the drama that goes with it.. Good grief when it gets so bad one of the greats packs it in you know somethins gotta give

Thanks Matt! I knew what you meant :D

How's the lower back holding up? You close to 100% yet?

G.P.

70cc twin V2

It's a sad day to see that reply from Scott. Hopefully he just needs a break. I know that being away from RCG has made me actually want to start flying again. I think it's been at least 6 months since I've even flown a foamy. I can count on one hand the number of flying sessions I've done in the last year. Some of that has been the Canadian winter, but usually I'm itching to fly something. Not this past year. RCG and HK just sucked the fun right out of it.

Manta

70cc twin V2
Thanks Matt! I knew what you meant :D

How's the lower back holding up? You close to 100% yet?

Thanks for asking. I just finished up my last ok'd round of work hardening pt. Still left with pain on the right side. Left side is basically healed. The right is the original injury tho so i suspect either the nerves and musles are so screwed up i need buttloads of pt or something else needs working on. i dunno. Very frustrated with the right side. Pain is mostly gone from my leg and from my..ehhem groin on the right side.. i am VERY happy about that lol.. But still in the SI joint area i still have a good bit of pain and weakness. I dont quite understand that.. Surgeon visit next wednesday to discuss what is next,if anything

3dplank

70cc twin V2
Anyone else having trouble accessing the site?. It works fine on my phone (considering I am posting from it right now) but it won't load on my computer. It was working fine on my computer while I was at the library today :confused:

Stop looking at them dirty web sites:veryshocked: