• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
74" edge RIP...

Immediately after take off i did a half roll followed by a negative wall and then...

My motor box broke in half. This caused the esc and bec to separate from the battery.

The plane hit nose first on the concrete runway...

Ouch- sorry man!

SnowDog

74" edge RIP...

Immediately after take off i did a half roll followed by a negative wall and then...

My motor box broke in half when i punched the throttle.. This caused the esc and bec to separate from the battery.

The plane hit nose first on the concrete runway...

ouch....sorry to hear that :(

joshgluck

100cc
Thanks. This cheered him up a little bit:
Just got home from Warbirds over Delaware. I went there to pick up my repaired red 87! Looks great! Now I need to recover a couple areas, buy some servos(original ones went in my blue 87), and set it back up and fly the SH*T out of it!

Um I think you meant sell the airframe to yours truly.. For $1

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Got a couple flights in this evening on the 48 and the 42 at the school where we usually fly smaller stuff. Wasn't sure I would be comfortable putting the 48 up there but took off anyway flew a couple slow circuits to feel out the space and decided no problem. Played a whole bunch down low, harrier, inverted harrier, rollers. Don't think I flew more than 20 feet off the ground with either plane. Just left out the higher energy stuff. Lots of fun. Hadn't flown either of those 2 planes at the school before. Usually fly them at the bigger park but fields were full of soccer players. I am sure they would not have appreciated full throttle inverted passes at 10 feet to pop tops tonight. Hahahaha.