• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Im headed out to huck the 47 shp v3 without the sfg's to see how she is after tweaking some expo. I got one quick flight on her yesterday. Different but not too bad so far.

njswede

150cc
I'm hoping the nicer weather you hillbillies are having will move in here soon. The forecast says the afternoon will be sunny, albeit a bit windy.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Taking out the 87 and 47 SHP's today, at a field about an hour away. Practicing as much as possible for knoxville, getting comfortable doing rifle rolls down and hesitation rolls down low. Next week will be the spiraling staircase to deathslide! Gyro, are you flying today?

Sweet plan... you really throw those SHPs around nicely :)

I'm going to get out for a few hours tomorrow with Brian Strachan, and we'll get some video of the 85" Katana, and the 64" MXS with the new Gecko ESC. :D

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Sweet plan... you really throw those SHPs around nicely :)

I'm going to get out for a few hours tomorrow with Brian Strachan, and we'll get some video of the 85" Katana, and the 64" MXS with the new Gecko ESC. :D

Thanks, the shp's are awesome! Can't wait to see that Katana, I'd love for 3dhs to re-release that, such a great looking airframe!

Not me, I think the only flying I'll get in this weekend is the foamies in the yard. Too many big projects to get done around the house (especially if I have any change of making to the TN FLI). At least I have begun my bigfoot build :D

SnowDog

So who is flying this weekend? Where and what?

I went out flying this morning...flew the 51" Slick, flew the 71" Slick...both great fun! 15 minutes on the 71" Slick and only used 1/2 tank (16oz tank) of fuel! Love the way that OS GT33 pulls that plane around. Sunny and 75 here with light winds around 10. Really a fabulous day. Remaidened my 58 Edge which is now owned by my friend Bruce...he crashed his Sebart Sbach 342 last weekend and he was thinking about buying a 3DHS Edge (wonder what gave him that idea ;)) so I offered to sell him mine...he put his motor/esc in it last night and we flew it today to check it out. He's still new to 3D so he had the rates tamed way down, but it flies nice and much slower than the SBach...short story is...he loves it :D Spreading the 3D/3DHS love, one plane at a time :)

Might be able to get out tomorrow as well...we'll see. The weather is just fabulous this weekend.