• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion The I’m Going/Went Flying Thread

Got about six flights in today at the Indiana Flyers Club field. Was nice early but got a little windy later in the day. Also flew my friend Kenny's AJ Slick or something like that. He put KS cans in it over the winter, still has plenty of power and sounds a lot better, DA 120
CD'ing a fun fly at this field next week, hope to have a good turn out. We had a half dozen flyers there today.
Spent most of day practicing for the scale maneuvers, take off, fly past, figure 8, wing over, chandelle, 360 descending circle, standard landing pattern and finally landing. Got along way to go.

View attachment 122670
The Champ's looking great! Are you gonna fly it or the Cub, or both at The Fall Classic?

TonyHallo

150cc
Don't know, if I ever get done painting the Super Cub I might just get a chance to fly it. The Champ is hand full to fly, going to Goshen IN on Thursday for the Warbirds and Classic event, I hope to do some trimming while I'm there.