• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

yakken

100cc
All packed up after a great day of flying.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423440211857.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423440211857.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 252

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Really windy day and I converted my "shot on a stick" to a "shot in the head". When I get the vid posted you will see I turned it in to a "shot to the ground" lol Most annoying damn thing I ever put on my head. Vid shortly.

flycanic

70cc twin V2
Got to the field early to test fly a bunch of Park flyers for some new members that just joined our club. From Sun up to when the wind came up and it was 20 gusting to 30 That's when I got to fly and check out the throttle curve I programed in and a few other Items. We had a lot of fun playing in the wind. This Video I got before my battery in my Canon Power Shot went dead. I guess I should have charged it LOL!!! Could have got some nice video of the Pilot 30% Yak going Backwards in an elevator @bigblueswope, @49dimes You may like this

flycanic

70cc twin V2
That my friend is some total badassery!

BJ Swope
I have watched your vids, and I am in awe. I need to practice more, and more, and more, I love to Instruct. After I helped my students with binding and programming and test flying many planes They asked me if it was to windy to fly my Yak, My reply is the same every time
"Is my hat still on my Head" They answer Yeh, and I reply then I guess it is not to windy. LOL!!! Besides it gives my students confidence in their Instructor, But I also use this Quote From Clint Eastwood, "A Man has to know his limitations" I love to play in the wind.